Keep reading for his insights.
How long have you lived in Amsterdam?
Where are your favorite places to get good food?
- FoodHallen is a great choice – they have many kitchens where you can walk around and taste foods from different cultures and parts of the world.
- You must try the restaurant under a windmill – De Jonge Dikkert.
- There is also a brewery in a windmill – Brouwerij ‘t IJ. The brewery’s factory is powered by the windmill!
- If you want great coffee, visit BrandMeester’s.
Where are some fun places to visit in Amsterdam?
- The Nemo Science Museum is a lot of fun and good for families.
- If you want a birds-eye view of the city, I suggest the restaurant at the top of the EYE Filmmuseum. Make your way to the top for some coffee and stunning views.
- Dam Square is a great place to relax, people watch and see street artists and musicians.
What one word would you use to describe Amsterdam?