Taxi Transfer from Larnaca Airport to City
Taxis are readily available and waiting outside of the arrival terminal. A Taxi from Larnaca Airport to the City Centre takes approximately 20 minutes, depending on traffic, and is charged according to distance by a meter.
The taxi meters are charged at a rate of 0.73€ per km plus a starting tariff of 3.42€. So the journey from Larnaca Airport to the City centre will cost approximately 15€
The fastest route to the City Centre is via the B4. However, at peak times traffic builds up on this motorway, so your driver may take the alternate route on the inland motorway, A3.
Larnaca Welcome Pickups
Welcome will personally select your driver, and will instantly send you an email containing their name, photograph, phone number, so you know exactly who will be picking you up at Larnaca Airport. Before you even step off the plane your Welcome driver will be waiting for you outside your arrival gate to escort you to your car.
The best part about booking a Welcome Pickup is that it will cost you exactly the same as a generic taxi from outside the Airport, you can avoid any bad driver experiences, and there are never any hidden extra costs.
Click here to book your Welcome Pickup today.
Larnaca Airport Taxi Fees
- Make sure the driver resets the meter when you get in the taxi.
- Unless you pay in advance taxis in Cyprus will have no way of accepting credit or debit cards.
- By law, a regular sized taxi may only carry 4 passengers at a time. For bigger parties please book a min van taxi.
- The city centre is 10km from the Larnaca Airport, and it will take between 10 - 15 minutes to arrive depending on traffic.
Bus Transport from Larnaca Airport to City
The inexpensive public buses can be found directly outside of the arrivals terminal, on the left hand side of the Upper Departure Level exit. The Zinon buses leave approximately every 60 minutes, depending on the line. Buses run 7 days a week even in the holidays, with the earliest bus departing is 6:05 and the latest at 22:45.
You can purchase tickets once on the bus from the driver. A day ticket cost a flat rate of 1.50€ for adults and 0.75€ for students. A night ticket costs 2.50€ for adults and 1.25€ for students. Children under the age of 6 always ride free.
See the latest bus timetables here.
Larnaca Airport Bus Ticket Prices
Larnaca Airport Bus Routes to City Centre
- 431 Larnaca Airport - Tourist Area
- 440 Larnaca Airport - Mackenzie
- 418 Larnaca Airport - Foinikoudes
- 417 Larnaca Airport - Central Bus Station
- 419 Larnaca Airport - Foinikoudes