Taxi Transfer from Larnaca Airport to Nicosia
Finding a taxi at Larnaca Airport is extremely easy. As soon as you exit the arrivals terminal you will find a long line of taxis waiting to take you to your destination.
The journey from Larnaca Airport to Nicosia is approximately 50km, and will take around 35 minutes if there is low traffic.
The price of Larnaca Airport taxis aren’t charged at a flat rate, but are charged depending on distance by a meter. From Larnaca Airport to Nicosia will cost you around 40€ depending on your exact destination. The starting tariff is always included in the final metre price, however, gratuity is never included.
Larnaca Airport Welcome Pickups
If you are looking for peace of mind, and a reliable airport transfer option in Cyprus, then why not try Welcome Pickups.
Your driver will be personally selected by Welcome, and you will be sent a convenient email package containing your drivers name, photo and phone number, so you can contact them easily if needed. Your friendly, English-speaking driver will meet you at your arrival gate to take you directly to the car.
The bonus of booking a car with Welcome Pickups is that it will cost you the same as a regular airport taxi, but you wont be surprised by any hidden extra fees.
To book with us click here today.
Larnaca Airport to Nicosia Taxi Fees
- Be sure to check that the driver has reset the meter before you embark on your journey.
- Be sure to carry cash in the local currency as taxi drivers can rarely accept cards.
- Most drivers from the airport will speak English, so why not ask them about interesting places to visit in Nicosia.
- Regular sized taxis in Cyprus can only carry 4 passengers by law.
Bus Transportation from Larnaca Airport to Nicosia
The public bus transportation area is right outside the arrivals terminal, all you have to do is exit on the Upper Departure Level and turn left.
The Kapnos Airport Shuttle from Larnaca Airport to Nicosia runs every single day, including weekends and holidays. The journey will take around 40 minutes, and costs 8€ for adults and 5€ for children.
You can purchase your tickets from the Arrival Arena inside the designated bus exit of Larnaca Airport. Your driver will call you around 15 minutes before departure, so you have enough time to store your luggage on-board.
For the latest bus timetables click here.
Kapnos Airport Shuttle Ticket Prices
- Bus times can be subject to change, always check the bus timetable prior to your arrival.
- The bus journey time is around 40 minutes without traffic, so you can relax and watch the beautiful scenery of Cyprus go by.
- Travelling by bus to Nicosia is the cheapest option, but you may have to pay for a taxi to your accommodation once you arrive in Nicosia.
- Kids under 4 years old travel for free
- Be sure to book and pay your tickets at the designated kiosk before getting on the bus.