Taxi Transfer from Paphos Airport to City Centre
Although it’s the most expensive option, taking a taxi from Paphos Airport to the City Centre is definitely the most convenient. As you exit the terminal you will see clear signs pointing the way to the taxi rank.
The journey from Paphos Airport to the City is around 20km, and shouldn’t take you more than 20 minutes with no traffic.
The taxis in Paphos have no set rates, they charge you by the meter based on distance. Fees will change depending on the amount of luggage or the time of year, but the average price is around 35€. Remember that the meter price will always have an additional starting tariff added, which is around 5€ in the Paphos airport taxis.
Paphos Airport Welcome Pickups
Don’t wait around for the infrequent public buses, or waste your time trying to haggle meter prices with the airport taxi drivers, book with Welcome Pickups.
Your air-conditioned, state of the art car will be waiting to pick you up and whisk you of to your destination before you even exit the arrivals gate. Welcome specially select each of their English-speaking drivers and email you all their information prior to your flight, so you know exactly who is picking you up at the other end.
All Welcome pickups cost the same or less as the meter taxis outside the Paphos Airport, the difference is, you know exactly how much it will cost you before you get in.
To book your very own Welcome Pickup click here.
Paphos Airport to City Centre - Fare Estimation
- Taxi drivers usually have no way of accepting credit of debit cards, so be sure to carry cash in Euros.
- Make sure your driver resets his meter before you begin your journey.
- Ask you driver for an estimated price based on the distance to your destination.
- Taxi drivers working in the Airport usually speak English so you can ask them for recommendations of places to visit during your stay in Paphos.
- Some taxi drivers will charge extra for any luggage items weighing more than 12kg.
Bus Transfer from Paphos Airport to City Centre
Once you have collected your luggage simply follow the signs in the arrivals terminal to the public bus stop. From here you will find two, well priced, bus options to get you from Paphos Airport to the City Centre.
Buses from Paphos Airport run every day, including holidays and weekends, and take around 30 minutes to reach the City Centre. The bus timetable may change, especially during the winter months, so be sure to check the schedule prior to your arrival here.
Tickets must be purchased from our driver once you step onto the bus.
You can check the latest bus times here.
Paphos Airport Bus Ticket Prices
- Bus timetables can vary, especially during the holidays, so be sure to check the timetable before you arrive.
- The bus transfer from Paphos Airport to the City Centre usually takes around 30 minutes depending on traffic.
- It takes about 50 minutes to reach the city center but can take considerably longer if traffic is heavy
- On some days the buses to the City only run at 4 different times, so although this is the cheapest option, it’s not the most reliable.